Saturday, January 28, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge ~ Week 5!


I am finally caught up with the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge (check http://lunajubilee.com/2012/01/01/52-weeks-of-color-challenge-champagne/ in case you don't know what it is yet or want to join in!) and I am so excited about moving forward with it. I was actually pretty proud of myself for getting the picture for this week done AHEAD of the scheduled time and I am blogging it on time! The color for this week is a shade called Patina. If a swatch had not been listed on Luna's blog I would have had absolutely no clue what it was and in talking to other friends they were pretty perplexed as to where it fit on the color wheel. I searched for it on the marketplace but with only 9 results in the women's apparel category total, I knew it was time to TP around and  see if any of my favorite stores were carrying the hue. I got super lucky when I landed at RezIpsa Loc (I love her work and she is SO nice!) and saw that she was actually making items specifically for the challenge! I didn't use her featured item but I did grab up the nails she had to go with and then I compared as I hopped around to a couple different stores until I was happy with my finds. I hope you enjoy this outfit picture as much as I liked putting it together! :)



Credits ~

Hair: Truth - Tabatha Streaked in Mocha
Skin: LAQ - Jennie2 in Fair 01
Shape: Personal Shape
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. - Thank You Gift
Eyeliner: >Redbird< - Neon Liner in Blue
Shirt: [Aura] - Retro Henley in Dune
Undershirt: Izzie's - Long Top Boho in White (Shirt Layer Only)
Nails: RezIpsa Loc - Patina Nails
Ring: EarthStones - Destiny Bridal Set in Platinum
Jeans: *Just Me* - Damage Jeans in Blue
Boots: League - Shin Boots v1.2
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment