Saturday, January 28, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge!

One thing that I have never really tried (maybe due to lack of motivation or laziness) in the SL world is to create a blog and keep up with doing entries on it. I have started a few in the past but a couple posts in I usually either forget about it or decide I don't have anything worthwhile to talk about so I don't get anywhere. When I heard that Luna Jubilee (www.lunajubilee.com) was doing a second running of her 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, I thought that perhaps it was the perfect opportunity for me to start a new blog and have a good reason to post as least once a week! I will hopefully be doing more posts than just the color of the week ones, but that is definitely a good motivator to not forget that this blog is here. Wish me luck!

Week one of the Color Challenge featured the color Champagne. I was slightly disappointed to find that I didn't really have too much in my inventory that fit with the color that was designated, so I set out on a shopping trip! After a little searching I found a cute pair of high-waisted pants in the exact color of the challenge assignment and went to work. I think I did pretty well for never having been involved in one of these challenges before, and below you'll see my end picture that I submitted to the Flickr group for the challenge.


Credits ~

Hair: Wasabi Pills - Amandine Mesh Hair in Pancake
Skin: LAQ - Jennie2 in Fair 01
Shape: Personal Shape
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. - Real Eyes in Deep Blue (One of the January VIP gifts)
Tank: JANE - Intrinsic Tank in Fawn
Pants: [LeeZu!] - Lea Vivendi Pants in Champagne
Jewelry: Acid&Mala - Messed Memory Wire Set
Boots: SLink - Marina Boots in Black
Pose: Glitterati 

No comments:

Post a Comment