Sunday, February 5, 2012

52 Weeks Of Color Challenge ~ Week 6!

Welcome to February everyone! It's time for another entry to the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, and this weeks color is Alice Blue. I know we had a blue family color last week, but this one is a lot softer and was really fun to play with. After putting my look together, I realized that I was wearing a LOT of {mon tissu} clothes this week, and while I haven't worn a lot of their products before, I am really happy with the way the outfit fits and the overall look on my avi. I hope you enjoy! :)



Credits ~

Hair: Truth - Rayne Streaked in Mocha
Skin: LAQ - Jennie2 in Fair 01
Shape: Personal Shape
Eyes: Acid&Mala - Element Eyes in Sea Foam (Group Gift)
Necklace: Je Suis - Aimee Short Necklace (ZombiePopcorn 6 Gift)
Jacket: {mon tissu} - Porter Jean Jacket in Light
Tee: {mon tissu} - Cozy Up Tee in Light Blue
Shorts: {mon tissu} - Greta Shorts in Light
Socks: Izzie's - Garter Socks in White
Shoes: [PM] Pixel Mode - Baby T's in Sky
Pose: Glitterati

2 comments:

  1. Aw have to go visit mon tissu again... Very cute! And Truth hair needs no comments! Pretty
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love this, makes me want summer to be here right now.

    ReplyDelete