Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blog Post #1! :)

I never really planned to be addicted to a 'computer game'. But somehow over almost 3 1/2 years, I am still involved and dealing with the day to day happenings that occur on the virtual grid that is Second Life. I have made a few different avatars over that time and explored what SL (as Second Life is known for short) has to offer, everything from adult hangouts with R-rated material to the deeply developed world that involves children and family. I've met people who have changed my life in more ways that I can count, and I am better and worse for it. I have seen the innocence and joy in a child's eyes even though I knew the person behind the cartoon was a grown adult and I have also felt the pang of heartbreak after allowing myself to feel love and losing it. Even through all of the experiences and the sometimes drama that comes along with the 'game', I find the time in my life nearly everyday to log in and spend time with the friends I have gathered over time and enjoy all the beauty that our minds allow us to create in this digital platform. This blog was created with the intent to show people how I live my SLife and the people that mean a lot to me in it. There will most likely be posts from different perspectives as I have avatars that range from child to adult, but I hope to do my best to showcase all that my SL holds. Enjoy, and happy SLife! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment