Saturday, January 28, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge ~ Week 3!

Week three of the Color Challenge brought the color Electric Indigo. Now I had NO idea what to do for this color and I pondered over it for more than an hour before I thought about my SL daughter/RL friend Honor and it all immediately popped into place! She loves fun and funky clothes and really colorful patterns, so I decided that was the way I wanted to go with the Electric Indigo outfit. Enjoy! :)


Credits ~ 

Hair: Elikatira - Vivid in Brown 05
Skin: Jennie2 in Fair 01
Shape: Personal Shape
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. - Real Eyes in Deep Blue (One of the January VIP gifts)
Sweater: Gawk! - Baggy Pullover in Indigo
Tank: [VG] - Y-Strap Layered Tank in Plum
Leggings: xoxoFaDeD iNKxoxo - Cutie Pie Leggings in # 5
Heels: Ingenue - Tallula Heels in Eggplant
Ring: EarthStones - Destiny Bridal Set in Platinum
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment