Saturday, January 28, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge ~ Week 2!

Week two of the Color Challenge showcases the color Coral. While I usually shy away from this color in both real life and second life alike because I don't care for the way it looks on my skin tone, I actually had a really good time with this outfit and picture. Enjoy my picture for the second week's color!


Credits ~ 

Hair: Elikatira - Mood in Brown 05
Skin: LAQ - Jennie2 in Fair 01
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. - Real Eyes in Deep Blue (One of the January VIP gifts)
Button Down Shirt: Elymode - Vita Almost Open Top in Coral
Bikini Top/Shorts: Ingenue - Tropica Playsuit in Coral (FLF Birthday Gift)
Necklace: LacieCakes - My Treasures Photo Necklace
Ring: Destiny Bridal Set in Platinum
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment