Saturday, January 28, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge ~ Week 4!

Week three of the Color Challenge had the color Iron in store for me. I ended up asking quite a few people about what to do for this assignment and after searching the marketplace for quite a while, I came to the conclusion that I would look through my inventory and put something fun together. I hope you enjoy it! :)


Credits ~ 

Hair: Magika - Lucy in Silver (Retired I believe)
Skin: LAQ - Jennie2 in Fair 01
Shape: Personal Shape
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. - Real Eyes in Deep Blue (One of the January VIP gifts)
Sweater: The Seahole - Tinka Sweater in Heather
Tank: JANE - Intrinsic Tank in Pewter
Pants: Pink Outfitters - Rocker Pant in Black
Shoes: Maitreya - Maitreya Gold Esprit in Noir (With Steel Tinted Polish)
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment