Sunday, February 19, 2012

52 Weeks Of Color Challenge ~ Week 8!

Here I am, posting Week 8 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, which means that I have been taking pictures and blogging them for 2 months now. For many people that isn't a lot of time, but the truth is that I've made attempts to start a blog on multiple occasions and as I mentioned in my very first post, I have never really followed through. I know it might sound a little silly, but I really have to thank Luna Jubilee (www.lunajubilee.com) for setting forth this challenge and figuratively lighting a fire under my butt to do this and keep at it without letting the ball drop. This week's color was a nice change from the flirty bright colors as it was a deeper hue, Dark Raspberry. Looking at the swatch for next week though, the sunshine isn't staying away for too long. ;) I did my entry a little different than my last ones because my mind sparked and I knew how I wanted to execute this look. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did putting it together!


Credits ~ 

Hair: Truth - Petra in Raven
Skin: DAMNED - SCN07 in Black
Shape: Personal Shape
Horns: Epic - Lil' Twisted Succubus Horns in Coal
Eyes: DAMNED - Empty Black Eyes
Eyeshadow: KOSH - Flunk Eyeshadow in Pink Pussy
Romper: JANE - Needful Things Romper in Raspberry
Rings: PIDIDDLE - Gawdy Ring Set (ZombiePopcorn 6 Hunt Item)
Hooves: Epic - Black Demon Legs
Pose Prop: Tatty Soup - Love Street Pouf (ZombiePopcorn 6 Hunt Item)

2 comments:

  1. sure i enjoyed it...the dark side of raspberry i would say )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the play of the grey and the raspberry together and loved seeing your darker take on it

    ReplyDelete