Friday, February 10, 2012

Little Mesh Dress

It's not time for a challenge post or anything like that, but even before I logged into SL today I felt like putting together a look and blogging it! I love when I get that little perk to do a post and I really can pull the idea in my head and make it into a great look. The dress I am wearing is from Aura, and it's mesh. I know, I know..mesh is everywhere now and I am a little slow to get on the wagon with it, but I really am loving playing with it and seeing how it is advancing items within SL. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday and enjoys my LOTD!



Credits ~ 

Hair: Elikatira - Changes in Brown 05
Skin: LAQ - Jennie2 in Fair 02
Shape: Personal Shape
Eyes: Acid&Mala - Element Eyes in Sea Foam (Xmas Group Gift)
Piercing: KOWP - Reverse Piercing (Edited)
Necklace/NomNom: LacieCakes - Knotted Pearls Necklace & NomNom in Pink
Tattoo: Luck Inc. - New Skool Tattoo
Ring: EarthStones - Destiny Bridal Set in Platinum
Dress: Aura - Deschanel Dress in Lumine (Rigged MESH)
Leggings: Atomic - Ribbon Leggings in Black
Shoes: Maitreya - Esprit-Xtd in Noir
Poses: Long Awkward Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment