Sunday, February 5, 2012

❤ Love Challenge! ❤

Luna Jubilee recently proposed a mini challenge called the Love Challenge, where you focus on the love and good things in your SLife! I immediately decided that I wanted to take part because as Luna said, a lot of blah and drama have been floating around lately and I wanted to do my little bit to liven things up and spread some happiness. There's quite a few things that I love and make me smile on a daily basis in-world and I hope my little list can bring some joy to others and remind them of the fun that our little grid can be!

Things I Love: 
~ My family
~ My friends
~ Shopping
~ Cupcakes
~ Glitter



If you feel motivated to spread the love, join in the challenge and post a few things you feel lovey about on your blog, Flickr, and/or Plurk! Have a great Sunday everyone! :)

Credits ~ 

Hair: Truth - Becky Streaked in Walnut
Skin: LAQ - Jennie2 in Fair 02
Shape: Personal Shape
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. - Valentine Eyes (ZombiePopcorn 6 Item)
Eyelashes: FunSize Shapes - OMG Lashes in Charming Effects (Available only on the MP)
Neck Tattoo: Aitui - Heart [Fresh]
Tee: RezIpsa Loc - Be Mine T-Shirt
Tank: JANE - Intrinsic Tank in Strawberry
Nails: RezIpsa Loc - Valentine's Day Nail Pack in Pink & White Striped Nails
Ring: EarthStones - Destiny Bridal Set in Platinum
Jeans: LuckInc. - Low Cut Jeans in White
Boots: Reek - Autumn Boots in White
Poses: Long Awkward Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment